3rd October 2015, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?

I am studying ece final year...i want to get job in core company...how i prepare for this job??? Is any extra skils needed for this job???how apply and what are the skills they expected from me??? I just wanted to get the job job in core company and not anywhere else!

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies? -- [New]
  2. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  3. List of ECE core companies in Tamilnadu? How to prepare for it?
  4. How to prepare in order to get a job after studying ECE from government college? List of top 10 core companies and vacancies there?
  5. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  6. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  7. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. How to get a job in core companies of ECE?
  9. How to work in Core Companies after completing B.E ECE with 82%
  10. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  11. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  12. How to get a job in core companies? I am a final year ECE student
  13. Job opportunities in core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  14. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to get Job in Core Companies pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  16. How to get a job in core company after completing B.E in ECE with 62%
  17. List of top 10 Core Companies to get a Job for ECE candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
3rd October 2015, 12:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?

Preparation tips for job in ECE core company :-

- The first and foremost thing is fundamentals. You need to have a good fundamental knowledge since this is the prime category which is assessed by the core companies. Along with this, you should be well aware of the applications of fundamental knowledge.
- GATE is an effective exam through which you can find good job opportunities in core sector especially government sector.
- You need to know the subjects well of the field in which the core company is operating or the job role being offered to you.
- Apart from these, having training/certifications in core field is an added advantage.
- Project work and publications are always preferred by the core companies.
7th January 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?

what kind of projects or publications would impress the core companies and help us to get our job???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?