19th April 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam? My 10th percentage is below 60

i want to go for MCA and how should i do preparation for MCA entrance xam,my 10th percentage is below 60 and 12th percentage is 63% so can i join MCA after BCA?

Related Questions:
  1. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I do M.Tech from private institute? I've completed B.Sc and 12th std with less than 50% marks and MCA and 10th with more than 60% marks
  3. Can I prepare for MCA at home or at Coaching center? Good books to prepare for MCA Entrance Examination?
  4. What is the percentage required in 10th for entrance of 11th?
  5. How can I prepare for MCA entrance exam for government college of MCA?
  6. How to prepare for MCA IIT entrance exam? How to get admission?
  7. Should I go for software companies? I've done MCA with 56% marks and B.Sc with 58% marks but havve knowledge of .NET with C# along with sql server
  8. Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  9. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  10. HCU entrance exam papers in MCA? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  11. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  12. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  13. Can i appear for MCA exam if i have lost 5 years between 10th and 12th?
  14. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  15. Is it possible to study MCA after MA?
  16. MCA after B.Sc(IT): When to prepare? Date of entrance exams?
  17. What is the syllabus of MCA in IIT JAM? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  18. Best way to prepare for MCA entrance exam? Books to be followed?
13th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam? My 10th percentage is below 60

Yes, you are eligible to join MCA after BCA. MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is two year duration course from any recognised university after bachelor degree.

There is nothing to do with aggregate in 10th or 10+2 to appear for MCA entrance examination. Candidates passed BCA are eligible to appear for entrance examination such as NIMCET for admission in MCA courses.

So, you can prepare for examination to qualify in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?