17th April 2014, 08:42 PM
Aj singh rajput

How to do BA in mass media from BHU?

I want to do ba in mass media from bhu. Want to know about the entrance exam. Kindly let me know how to i get addmission in bhu.

13th August 2016, 05:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do BA in mass media from BHU?

BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University and it is among the India's best university and the admission in the undergraduate course is conducted on the basis of qualifying in UET examination conducted by BHU.

So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible for admission in course. The examination is conducted in month of May or June.

The application form for examination will be available on the official website of BHU at www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?