30th April 2012, 04:58 PM

How should i prepare for united India insurance administrative officers(Law)?

Hi sir,
i was an advocate.
i am appearing for United India Insurance Administrative Officers(LAW).
i need your guidence for preparation of the above said examination.

thanking you sir,
N.Ramana Chaithanya,
Advocate.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of Oriental Insurance, National Insurance and United India Insurance Administrative Office Scale I exam?
  2. Previous year papers and syllabus of United India Insurance Company Ltd Administrative Officers?
  3. Previous year question papers of United India Insurance Administrative Officers Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. United India Insurance Administrative officer exam question papers of past 5 years?
  5. United India Insurance Company model question papers for B.E Computer Science for Administrative Officer Post?
  6. Syllabus and previous years question papers of united India Insurance Company?
  7. Past years question papers of United Indian Insurance Co. Ltd. Exam?
  8. Syllabus and previous years question papers for administrative officers in united india insurance group F Generalist category?
  9. Previous years question papers of Administrative officers of United Indian Insurance?
  10. Previous year papers for administrative officer post for united insurance company?
  11. Solved Question Papers of United India for the position of Administrative Officer?
  12. Model question papers of United India Insurance Company for Administrative Officers Position?
  13. Previous year question papers of India Insurance Administrative Officer and Syllabus?
  14. Last 5 years solved papers of United India Insurance Administrative Officer (Scale I)?
  15. Last year solved question papers of United India Insurance for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers Generalist?
  16. Last 10 years solved question papers of Administrative officers of united insurance -- [New]
  17. What syllabus to prepare for United India Insurance Group B Exam?
  18. Previous year question papers of AO entrance exam?
24th May 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should i prepare for united India insurance administrative officers(Law)?

hello
i want the solved test papers of last 10 year for indian insurance company
plzz send me at [email protected] as soon as possiple plzzzz
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?