17th March 2011, 08:28 PM
abhishek.das

Last year solved question papers of United India Insurance for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers Generalist?

I want the last year solved question papers of united india insurance for the post of ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS,GENERALIST?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous years question papers for administrative officers in united india insurance group F Generalist category?
  2. Previous year papers and syllabus of United India Insurance Company Ltd Administrative Officers?
  3. Previous year papers for administrative officer post for united insurance company?
  4. Previous year Question Papers for the position of Administrative Officer of NIC and Oriental Insurance?
  5. Solved question papers for India Insurance for administrative officers for group B?
  6. Last 10 years solved question papers of Administrative officers of united insurance -- [New]
  7. Previous year Question Papers of United Insurance India Ltd. for the position of Generalist?
  8. Previous year question papers of United India Insurance Administrative Officers Exam?
  9. Previous years question papers of Administrative officers of United Indian Insurance?
  10. Previous years question papers of National Insurance for the post of Administrative officer scale I(Generalist)?
  11. Previous year solved papers of OICL Administrative Officer(Generalist)?
  12. National Insurance Corporation Administrative Officer (Generalist) previous question papers
  13. Model question papers of United India Insurance Company for Administrative Officers Position?
  14. Solved Question Papers of United India for the position of Administrative Officer?
  15. Previous year papers for the post of Administrative Officer(Generalist) in National Insurance Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should i prepare for united India insurance administrative officers(Law)?
  17. Previous years question papers for the post of Administrative Officer(Generalist) in National Insurance company?
  18. Past years question papers of United Indian Insurance Co. Ltd. Exam?
18th March 2011, 04:46 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last year solved question papers of United India Insurance for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers Generalist?

Hiiiiii Friend,

Last year solved question papers of United India Insurance for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers Genera list are not available with me.

But I know the syllabus / exam pattern of United India Insurance Exam are as follows: -

a. Current Affairs
b. Insurance
c. Social Economics
d. Aptitude
e. Finance
f. General Knowledge
g. Reasoning Section
h. Mathematics
i. Marketing
j. Banking Awarness
k. English Section

Best Wishes & Good Luck
22nd March 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year solved question papers of United India Insurance for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers Generalist?

please send me the link to read latest entrance exams of various govt. jobs at [email protected]
25th March 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i want previous q.papers of ao post-generalist in uiicl
5th March 2012, 11:08 AM
bhagyashree jainn

I want the last year solved question papers of national insurance company for the post GENERALIST?[/QUOTE]
9th March 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam,

Please send me the last 5 year solved question papers of national insurance company for the post generlist to my email id: [email protected].

thank you,
faithfully,
swathi.
13th March 2012, 12:23 PM
meena s

kindly send aao exam model question paper
18th March 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

could any body send me a last 3years solved question paper of national insurance AO post..sent me my mail id:[email protected]
19th March 2012, 09:43 PM
nithyamohan

plz mail me previous year or model question paper.my id [email protected]
21st March 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year solved question papers of national insurance company for the post generlist to my email id: [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 09:52 AM
raj.ramar

Can some one give me the oreintal insurance Question Pattern Please .
12th April 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year solved question papers of national insurance company for the post generlist

email id [email protected]
13th April 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone send the model question papers for Administrative officer in United India Insurance company to mail id [email protected]
15th April 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i want study material about Administrative oficer 2012 exam n model paper plz send it to my mail id [email protected]
19th April 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

can anyone send me the last five year solved question papers of ao at [email protected]
29th April 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, pl send me previous five year solved question papers of AO of United India Insurance at [email protected]
8th May 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

sir
goodmorning, please kindly send me previous five years question papers of administrative officer(generalist) conducted by united
india insurance company ltd.I will be very thankful to u.My e mail id is [email protected]

thanking you.
20th May 2012, 12:15 AM
alistheen

kindly mail me the previous year papers for uii administrative officer generalist ..
[email protected]
7th May 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

pls send me last year solved question paper for AAo
my email id is [email protected]
31st May 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

plsss...... send me last year question paper of national insurance for the post of assistant grade III
Email id manojkr7412@gmail .com
3rd June 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me last year question paper of national insurance for the post of assistant grade III
Email id [email protected]
14th December 2013, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Previous year papers and syllabus forthe post of Administrative Officer (AO NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD
16th November 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

pls send me uii ao exam complete syllabus and model and previous years question papers to [email protected] you
1st December 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me last 5 year paper of united insurance assistant ewxam fully solved papers
23rd December 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 5 years question papers of uiic ao generalist.to [email protected]
29th December 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

My mail I'd is [email protected] Pls sent uiic assistant question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?