21st July 2013, 03:07 PM
pradeep10041988

How should I prepare for UPSC exam?

i want to prepare UPSC exam...Pelase tell me how to prepare for the same

14th February 2014, 09:23 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for UPSC exam?

First of all, you need to understand that UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For appearing in the Civil Services, there is mainly three stage qualification process. They offer courses like i) UPSC Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. Another good coaching institute is Vision IAS Study which prepares the candidates for Civil Services Examination at all the 3 levels-Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personality Test. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree in Mathematics, statistics, Geology, natural science, civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, economics, Chemical Engineering.
30th April 2015, 11:00 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for UPSC exam?

The best book , I can suggest you for UPSC preparation are as follows:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?