16th June 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UPSC exam after completing graduation in Zoology? Which subjects should I prepare?

hello sir/mam
i m complete my graduation with zoology this year i want to know that can i prepare upsc exam whic type of subjects are require for this please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for JPSC and UPSC exam after completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to prepare for JPSC and UPSC exam after completing graduation in physics?
  3. Best line to choose in career after Graduation in Zoology?
  4. How can I prepare for UPSC Preliminary exam? Suitable books for preparation? What are the subjects enlisted for UPSC exam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for banking exams after completion of graduation in Zoology? -- [New]
  6. How to prepare for graduation level SSC exam? I am a BSc H zoology student
  7. How to prepare for clerk after completing graduation?
  8. Does any of the UPSC Exam contain the syllabus of CSE?
  9. Is it good to do LLB course after 12th or after completion of graduation?
  10. Which is the best course to take up after completing Graduation in Zoology?
  11. When is the exam going to be conducted for doing graduation in Zoology? Time table and tips to prepare for it?
  12. How can I get information regarding UPSC exam?
  13. How to prepare for UPSC Exam being a B.Com Graduate and pursuing CA Final? Which subjects should I choose for Preliminary and Main Exam?
  14. How should I apply for UPSC entrance exam? Which are the optional subjects and how can we prepare for the exam?
  15. Which subjects can I prepare for Civil services after completion of Post Graduation being a candidate of Home Science?
  16. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I have completed graduation
  17. Right time to prepare and give UPSC exam? How to prepare for it?
  18. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
29th August 2011, 09:57 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam after completing graduation in Zoology? Which subjects should I prepare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/mam
i m complete my graduation with zoology this year i want to know that can i prepare upsc exam whic type of subjects are require for this please tell me
Hi
yes you can prepare for UPSC CSE exam after completing your graduation there is nothing limitation in the subject regard as far as concerned to eligibility criterion.

For your sake I'll again tell you the basic eligibility criteria :-have a keen look on it.

-> you should have a degree of any discipline which(certificate) is recognized by Indian University.
->you should have 21 years of age. which is the minimum requirement

The max age limit is 30 for general
33 for OBC
35 for SC/ST

this is the relaxation given to Reserved Categories as per Indian Govt Rule.
Preparation for the UPSC exam after completing your graduation can be done in different ways like
->You can prepare on your own.
->You can take the help of coaching institute through regular or Correspondence or etc., like that.

As I said earlier there is no bar on the subjects what you have to do in degree to apply for UPSC examination.

all you need to have as ability dedicated sincere hardwork then no doubt success will be yours.

all the best

Regards

~AdityA~
29th August 2011, 09:59 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam after completing graduation in Zoology? Which subjects should I prepare?

you should have a degree of any discipline which(certificate) is recognized by Indian University.
And you should have 21 years of age. which is the minimum requirement

The max age limit is 30 for general:
33 for OBC
35 for SC/ST

Thanks!!
17th February 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam after completing graduation in Zoology? Which subjects should I prepare?

how to prepare for upsc exam by home itself?
31st October 2020, 05:29 PM
Priya Dhongade

You just have to complete your graduation /bachelors degree in any stream there is no specific percentage required for the upsc cse examination. If you do your graduation in zoology then also you can apply for upsc exam. You can select the subjects whichever you want as a optional for this examination. There is list of lots of subject provide by upsc so you can select any one of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?