6th July 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering

Sir.,
I am a B.E holder. I studied computer science and engineering with way of 10 + 3 + 3 ie after 10th std i go to studied diploma in computer science 3 years then i studied B.E computer science. Now i want to study LAW course on correspond what is the procedure to i study LAW? Pls ans me sir....

Related Questions:
  1. Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?
  6. What type of marine engineering course should I study after completing B.E computer science engineering
  7. Is it possible to do Masters in law after BSc? Should I study BL and then ML?
  8. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  9. Can I do Law after B.Tech computer science? Duration of the course? Which are the colleges for Law?
  10. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  11. Is there any other course related to computer which can be studied while doing engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  13. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  14. Which is the best course after 2nd PUC?
  15. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to study BCA if completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. How to study engineering in computer science?
31st July 2012, 11:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering

You can definitely join for LLB course after B.E. So as to get selection for LLB course, you need to qualify CLAT exam. For this, you should score 50% marks in B.E so as to apply for the same. Some of the subject areas in which a candidate is tested in CLAT are GK, reasoning, language and comprehension, legal aptitude etc. You should clear CLAT exam so as to apply for LLB course in good law colleges.
20th April 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering

Sir.,
I am a B.E holder. I studied computer science and engineering with way of 10 3 3 ie after 10th std i go to studied diploma in computer science 3 years then i studied B.E computer science. Now i want to study MBA Agriculture course on correspond what is the procedure to i study MBA Agriculture? Please ans me sir...
28th November 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to study law.i completed BE computerscience if possible to do..i dnt know anything about law please tell me the idea for me.but now i can do only for corespondance course in chennai only..please reply me on [email protected]
19th February 2016, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and havestudied computer science and engineering and what is the time duration of llb course (2 or 3 years)
27th March 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i graduated in bsc with 53% and i want to do llb 3 year course sir can i appears for clat sir please explain me breefly sir its arrgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?