22nd December 2012, 06:28 PM
pmj murthy

How should I study Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech in Mechatronics

iam jayamurthy i completed my M.tech in mechatronics. further i want study phd in germany. so please guide me what are the requirments and eligibility and also how to get scholarship in their.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder? -- [New]
  3. How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics
  4. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  5. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  6. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  7. M.S. in Mechatronics in Germany for B.E.(E&I) 3rd semester student?
  8. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  9. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  10. How to join M.Tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech ECE with 68%
  11. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  12. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  13. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  14. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  16. How to do Ph.D in Robotics or Image Processing? I am doing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  17. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  18. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
1st June 2016, 12:36 AM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How should I study Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech in Mechatronics

If you are willing to go abroad for M.S. you have to appear for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam for doing M.S in Germany. The IELTS test has four sections which are listening, reading, writing and speaking and the test total time is 2:45 hours. You will receive a score for each test component – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The individual scores are then averaged and rounded to produce an Overall Band Score. There is no pass or fail.
IELTS is scored on a nine-band scale, with each band corresponding to a specified competence in English.
For more details of IELTS exam visit the website "https://www.ielts.org/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?