9th June 2011, 12:41 AM
258USIC

What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course

What i do after msc ele.- either MTech in India or MS from Germany & in which field E.C./INSTRUMENTATION/MECHATRONICS
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  2. List of Universities to pursue M.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication from Germany?
  3. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  4. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  5. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  6. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after I complete MSc(IT) ? -- [New]
  8. How can I pursue masters from civil stream in Germany?
  9. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Carrer options after B.Sc(Hons.) in chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  13. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  14. List of universities in Germany for MS after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream with 62% marks?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in Earth Sciences in Germany? I have finished MSc in Geophysics
  17. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  18. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
14th September 2015, 03:34 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Default Re: What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course

Hi,

Its good to hear that you have opted for MS in germany. As you have done electronics i would suggest you to take course related to electronics itself. E.C / Instrumentation would be better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?