14th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Akash srivastav lucknow

How should I take admission in BCA 1st year? Date of sale of entrance form?

Sir i want to take admission in BCA 1st year. tell me about entrance form , entrance exam and fee with full detail. please hurry

15th May 2012, 11:11 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take admission in BCA 1st year? Date of sale of entrance form?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year technical related Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

The candidates if they pursue MCA course soon after the completion of BCA course, they have the chances to be placed in top IT companies like
-Mahindra Satyam
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys
-Dell
-Microsoft
-HCL etc.

In many of the colleges, direct admission will be given to the candidates to join this course.

Only thing that is required the candidate should have completed his 12th class with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.

However, there are some colleges and universities which will give admission for this course by conducting an Entrance Exam.

You did not mention the name of the specific college or university for which you would like to know the information regarding Entrance forms.

If you had mentioned that, we would have been better guided you regarding this.

However, I suggest you to go through the official website of college or university in which you want to join this course.

Surf it and you can find the information regarding the Entrance Exam.

Know the syllabus and the exam pattern for that and prepare well.

Attempt it well and crack it to get admission for this course.

Wish you all the best.
2nd August 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I take admission in BCA 1st year? Date of sale of entrance form?

wat is the last date for bca admissions
2nd March 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WAS BCA?
13th April 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to complete bca course from jadavpur university...so please tell me details about admission i.e. Exam date,admission form etc...
Mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?