30th April 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the sale of admission form and entrance exam date of M.Com? I have done B.Com from PU

I'm priyambada done my b.com from p.u..I want to know the date of admission form and entrance date of m.com ....

18th September 2013, 02:45 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: What is the date of the sale of admission form and entrance exam date of M.Com? I have done B.Com from PU

Admission Notice 2013-14
Punjab University Chandigarh Admission Notice 2013-14, B.E, B.E with MBA, B.Pharm, MCA, M.Tech, LL.B, LL.M, MBA, M.Com, M.A, M.P.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Sc, M.E, M.Pharm., M.Lib, M.Phil and PG Diploma Courses
Applications are invited for admission to the following courses in the Teaching Departments/Regional Centres of the University for the session 2013-14
Number of seats is given in brackets for each course
Details governing all aspects of admission to various courses, reservation of seats for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Sports and other categories are provided in the Panjab University calendar and handbook of information and rules for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?