1st May 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?

Dear sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form.

Related Questions:
5th June 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ABOUT LAST DATE OF APPLICATION FORM OF LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY MB NO.8115442296M FOR B.SC
17th April 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?

Dear sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form
30th April 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?

Dear sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-1st-last-date-b-com-admission-form-sale-lucknow-university-745590.html#ixzz2RysLTfWa
2nd April 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the 1st and last date of B.Com
admission form sale of Lucknow
University?
6th April 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the first and the last date of b.com admission form? From where can i get this?
15th April 2014, 06:06 PM

Dear sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form.
29th April 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir pllz tel us tha date of distributn of b.com forms...
My dream would b fulfil if i get admisn in NATIONAL COLLEGE..
18th May 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir plz let me know wen is the date of distribution of forms of Lucknow university available??
16th September 2016, 09:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

University Of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a government owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. LU's old campus is located at Badshah Nagar, University Road area of the city with a new campus at Jankipuram.

B.Com. stands for Bachelor of Commerce. The duration of this course is three years. For Bachelor of Commerce course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Commerce course is 45%.

The tentative 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University are given below.

1. Date of issue of application form: First week of June, 2017

2. Last date of submission of application form: Third week of June, 2017.
10th February 2017, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date to submit the ba 1st year private form in h.n.b.p.g. college, Khatima, kumaun university? Please tell me quickly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?