2nd August 2010, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

How should we educate village students?

sir,
In India lot of poor people are there.we are trying to motivate students whether it is rich or poor.If i am telling some students live in villages how to educate for village students?

15th May 2011, 07:58 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: How should we educate village students?

Yes really Village students have a lot of problems to get education.
but if those students really want education so they can study through Correspondance courses and there are so many high school, college at 5 KM range of every village.
So you can get your heigher studies with Correspondance course from IGNOU
15th May 2011, 10:18 AM

Red face Re: How should we educate village students?

we can educate them by first letting them know the importance of education in whatever they do to earn or develop themselves as city people
15th May 2011, 12:47 PM
deepakdeep1

Default Re: How should we educate village students?

Yes it is true that there are many illiterate people in villages which need to be educated so to fullfill this good objective u have to firstly go into the villages as a teacher .And for this you have to do B.ed and then you will get a job in primary school of any village.
In this way you can educate the villagers along with the children and make them aware of their rights and teach them social knowldge.
But if you are a lady then you have to pass "AANGAN WADI" and you ma get a chance to teach the villagers-
1)-you must have the voter card of that village.
2)-you had been a resident of that village earlier or currently.
3)-you should have passed B.A.
In this way you can educate villagers.
you should educate them from the primary education and give them knowldge of languages.And make them aware of the injustice done to them.
Thanks!
15th May 2011, 07:03 PM
ankur_1993

Location: 280/7, CHOOTA BHAGARA , ALLAHABAD-211002 ,UTTER PRADESH,INDIA.
Smile Re: How should we educate village students?

You can litrate village people in two ways first by sending them directly school
secondly,if he/she is over aged or not able to go school then they can get 12th equivalant certificate from ignou by which one can do ba,ma, bba,mba,from ignou it will we valid for all type of govt. & pvt. Jobs for more details contact the related ngo:@ 08090913903
15th May 2011, 10:01 PM
outiam barai

hello,
the main problem with the village students is they have to work with their parents in home most of the time becz of their financial problem. so when the teacher is giving homework to the students that drain out their interest from study because they already has homework. the important thing a teacher can do is.....treat the students with love,try to make the study funny to the student,teach them that they can learn from their daily work not from only books,and also make the enviorment of the school friendly both with the teacher and student..
15th May 2011, 11:29 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

This is a great initiative.

All you can do is follow some of the down stated steps to help and educate the village students:

1. Provide them door to the world by providing them basic education for free and etiquettes.

2. You can ask help from the government bodies and you can run a campaign for collecting funds to arrange the books for the village students.

3. Motivate them regarding why the education is important. force them to reach to their nearby school daily.

4. Help them in their education problems and praise their success.

All these steps will definitely help in nurturing their future.
16th May 2011, 12:28 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

First of all We should make aware to the people of village about eduaction. today government is making new plans to litrate poor village children.we should make understand of education to their parents that After getting education they make their future bright and do help in the progress of their village and country also. we help him to get the practical knowledge also.
16th May 2011, 12:59 AM
swati biswas

we should educated village people with utmost dedication and self less ness
16th May 2011, 01:17 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How should we educate village students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
In India lot of poor people are there.we are trying to motivate students whether it is rich or poor.If i am telling some students live in villages how to educate for village students?
friend you are doing an excellent work, providing education to small children in ruler area is appreciable work and task oriented too.

-> According to me to do this efficiently you should first explain it's "importance in child life" to parents though creative small seminar,
-> and also as ruler people are less educated, they must be motivated with the help of visual display to make matter more understandable.
-> Help of educated local personal is must to have details.
-> candidate personal problems must be tackled some times,as why he/she is coming to education arena
-> For financial purpose, government various scheme can be utilized.
-> Providing scholarship, and meal also attract rural students.
-> should be treated with love and affection, as they understand these language faster.
16th May 2011, 10:15 AM
rishabh bajpai

First of all i want to congratulate you for your efforts regarding villagers, according to me for junior classes in villages their is no better option than to teach in a traditional practical way because every one can understand anything if taught in practical way because practical approach is better then theoritical
12th June 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

how can we educate any illiterate person?
13th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

we can also give some important books 2 them...and teach them.....it is the good way.
6th July 2011, 07:59 PM
sujit.tyagi

Thirty-five per cent of Indian population is still illiterate; only 15% of Indian students reach high school and just 7% graduate. If you consider the total population of India, the total number of illiterate people and those who fail to reach high school is a massive. Considering the difference between traditional way of teaching in urban and rural India is huge because of availability of text books and other teaching hardware. The traditional method to teach reduces the actual cause of learning and not helpful to generate sustainable livelihood options. Microsoft Project Shiksha is a program that builds the partnership with governments and school s to integrate technology into daily teaching and learning to provide innovative education.
7th July 2011, 01:50 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How should we educate village students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
Well! this is a very wise thinking of yours. I will be glad to share my idea with you kind of peoples.
Still there are some peoples who are not selfish and think for the others.
You are one of them.
I am expressing my ideas in the form of points listed below.
1. This cannot be possible for any one single, you have to share your ideas with your friends, relatives neighbours etc. you with your partners can make campaigns in holidays.
2. You can go to the villages along with your partners. All of you have to go door to door and advising them to make teenagers student, not workers.
3. You have to teach them the need of education in this age.
4. You have to appeal this topics to the panchayets of the respective villages. Panchayets can help a lot by setting rule of sending kids on schools.
5. with the help of panchayets, you can also improve the conditions of schools.
6. They can also collect funds and by the help of those funds, you can buy books for the poor students.

So there are many ways. And there is a phrase " where there is a will, there is a way". Always remember this.
If you want to help them from heart, You definitely can achieve your goal......
Best of luck.....................
7th July 2011, 03:24 AM
namit_sahu21
Member+

For village student's education Ministry of Human Resource Development is running Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in all the districts of India. These schools provide free education to poor students. The schools are comparable to private and convent schools.
In CBSE board examinations every year Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti gives the best result in the whole country.
2nd February 2012, 07:15 PM
Rajeysh

Thumbs up Re: How should we educate village students?

When one fellow Indian is talking about tweeting/blogging/cloud computing/social networking etc; the other fellow Indian does not even know what a computer is!

Our computer literacy is around just 6%! That's disappointing. Govt has come up with Aakash tablet. A very novel project indeed. But without the basic knowledge of computer, how do you expect a village kid to become an 'internet buff' overnight!

That's why I chose this pressing problem to promote my idea:
E-Literacy: Driving the Computer Literacy in India

The Mahindra & Mahindra Co. started a big social project called “Spark the Rise” months ago.

It is a platform to help put ideas into action to drive positive change in India. My idea and project “E-Literacy: Driving the Computer Literacy in India” got selected.

The project is a simple yet, I believe an elegant one: Computer education to village kids and youth.
To further promote it I need votes, volunteers and funds.

The project will be 'Educating the rural population-kids and the youth about Basics of Computer And Internet Usage'.

A planned set of workshops will be conducted at the selected villages and urban schools.

The Online era has begun: Online booking, Online exams, Online shopping, Online education, Online degrees, Online gaming, Online banking, etc.

Internet is growing faster than the speed of light. If we don’t educate them right now, it would be too tough to catch up with technology and the world in near future.

Computer literacy is the key to all our problems.

Pour in your ideas and if you like the project join me and let's help atleast a slice of a billion peolpe society: A Computer Literate Society.

Follow the link and know the project. Get involved. Vote if you think the project is ideal one.

http://www.sparktherise.com/projectdetail.php?pid=5669

Log into Facebook and Vote. Your one vote pushes me a step ahead and is like a piece in the lego that completes the puzzle. Forward the mail and share the link on your facebook status, and help me in my small endeavour to create a computer literate society.

Thankful and Well wishing you.

Regards,
Mr.Bhattad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?