20th August 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?

I am a bi.p.c student my eamcet rank is 33000 i want to study ag.b.sc in hyd.please tell me the list of colleeges and the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  2. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  3. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  6. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  7. List of the agriculture BSc colleges? What is the fee structure in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join?
  9. Government B.Ed colleges list in Hyderabad? Fee structure details for the same?
  10. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  11. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  12. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for all Aeronautical Colleges in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  16. M.Pharm colleges in hyderabad with fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder? -- [New]
  18. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
8th June 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?

Got 56378 rank in eamcet can i do agbsc in hyb any private clg
23rd June 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?

i got 14005 rank in eamcet can i get seat in agbsc govt clg.
30th May 2014, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

i got 60 marks in entrance can i please give suggestion for join in AG B.Sc
11th June 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i am bipc student i have got 80.000 in eamcet please give me a suggesition for join ag bsc
3rd July 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i am bipc student i got 70,000 rank in eamcet may i know how to join in private agbsc college.
13th January 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I am bipc student I got 30000 eamcet rank how to get agbsc seat in telangana what is the fee structire
2nd April 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i am vocational agriculture student i got 85% can i take admission in ag bsc ? what is the fee structure?
28th June 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

my daughter eamcet rank 50437 rank where joined agbsc and send me fees structure in ap or karnataka
21st July 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am a mpc student I have give me a bsc agriculture seat please give me sir please contact us 7207906992
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?