8th July 2010, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.E after completing diploma in computer engineering? Which group is good in engineering to study?

I complete diploma in computer engineering, further i decide to study BE, which group is good in engineering to study

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  3. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  4. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  6. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  7. How to study further in USA after Diploma in Computer Engineering from India? -- [New]
  8. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  10. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
  11. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  12. How to study degree engineering in government college after completing diploma computer engineering
  13. Can I study Computer Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th ICSE?
  14. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  16. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  17. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
14th August 2012, 11:11 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: How to study B.E after completing diploma in computer engineering? Which group is good in engineering to study?

Dear pal,

You have mistaken i think so there is no course as you have mentioned for doing your bachelor degree in engineering. More than forty engineering disciplines are available.

One can choose any bachelor degree discipline. There is no restriction in choosing a particular discipline after your computer science. Depending upon the availability you can choose the course.

If you are asking for Mechatronics then the details for it is below. Mechatronics is a course which involves various disciplines namely mechanical, electronics and computer science which all are put together in the course.

The course is a newly introduced one and so it is available only in few colleges and so you need to make sure that you will get the course.

Also as far job opportunity is concern a good number is available only in the research field and not much of office work there as far today's scenario is considered
15th August 2012, 03:34 PM
rch91

Default Re: How to study B.E after completing diploma in computer engineering? Which group is good in engineering to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete diploma in computer engineering, further i decide to study BE, which group is good in engineering to study
As you have completed your diploma in computer science you can directly get admission in 2nd year of B.E. You can choose any of the branch in your degree.All branches have wide scope.All depends upon your interest in any particular branch. Electronics and telecommunication is a branch deals with both hardware and software and is in high demand these days.After B.E. you can have various opportunities like you can go for IES,PSU and many govt jobs. Rest all upto you and your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?