13th August 2012, 06:47 PM
tunai sinha

How to study for bachelor of dental surgery?

i just want to ask how many years we have study for bachelor of dental surgery and is it really tough???? how much we have to study for b.d.s???

4th September 2012, 09:53 PM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: How to study for bachelor of dental surgery?

The number of years required to study dental surgery in the college of Health science is maximum 5years or 51/2 years ,it varies in every institutions... Also all courses in all faculties require a lot of hard work but dental surgery among other medical/Health sciences courses are competitive and also require a lot of hard work in terms of reading,carrying out experiment and research...after completing your studies and graduate from the college of medicine then you will be licensed to practise dental surgery.....
21st March 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for bachelor of dental surgery?

I had done B A last year with 60 % marks with corespondence can i sit in upsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?