17th May 2013, 12:16 AM
g.shanmukhapriya

List of the courses which are benefits after completing BIPC in intermediate

please list out the courses which are benfit after compleating bipc in intermidiate..

17th May 2013, 01:36 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Default Re: List of the courses which are benefits after completing BIPC in intermediate

CAREER ORIENTED COURSES AFTER INTERMEDIATE Bi.P.C

B.Sc CABM in Acharya N G Ranga University :

B.Sc CABM a four year degree course for Commercial Agriculture and Business Management , this course is offered by Acharya N G Ranga University the Agricultural University at Rajendra Nagar ,Hyderabad.

This course has a limited seats of approx. 180 and you have to apply when the University announces the notification.

There are 100% placement history in MNC’s depends on your performance in the Course you will do.

BIO TECHNOLOGY:

B.Sc (Bio Technology) and B.Tech (Bio Technology) . Almost all Universities in AP are providing this Course.

For Career in Pharmaceutical Industries,Food Manufacturing Industries, Bio-Technology Industries, Chemical and Agricultural Industries

Bio-Informatics :

A Combination of Molecular Science and Computer Science.

For Career in IT, Pharmaceutical,Health Care, Bio Technology, and Research Industries.

Bio-Informatics course offering Institutes

Genetics:

This course is related to Bio Technology and Micro Biology.

You will find Human Genetics, Molecular Genetics and Medical Genetics topics in this Course.

For Career in Health Care, Food Processing, Horticulture, Agriculture, Beauty Care, Pharmaceutical, Dairy and Bio Technology Industries

Forensic Science:

Courses: Forensic Archeology, Forensic Psychology,Forensic Medicine, Forensic Linguistics , Forensic Computing, Forensic serology

For Career in Government Crime Investigation Organizations, CBI, IB, Research Organizations and other Private Detective Agencies

There are also courses of Para medical, Nursing, Physiotherapy,Sanitary Inspector, X-ray Radiology,Optometry
17th May 2013, 01:55 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of the courses which are benefits after completing BIPC in intermediate

HELLO,

List of the courses which are benefits after completing BIPC in intermediate are :

Most of them takes Bi.P.C in Intermediate to do MBBS . But, there are only 3% of seats when compared to the candidates who are appearing for the Intermediate.

They are many alternate courses for MBBS, and which are most Job Oriented and Career Oriented.

Below are the List of Course you can adopt for better Career.

CAREER ORIENTED COURSES AFTER INTERMEDIATE Bi.P.C

B.Sc CABM in Acharya N G Ranga University :

BIO TECHNOLOGY:

B.Sc (Bio Technology) and B.Tech (Bio Technology)

For Career in Pharmaceutical Industries,Food Manufacturing Industries, Bio-Technology Industries, Chemical and Agricultural Industries

Bio-Informatics :

A Combination of Molecular Science and Computer Science.

For Career in IT, Pharmaceutical,Health Care, Bio Technology, and Research Industries.

Genetics:

This course is related to Bio Technology and Micro Biology.

You will find Human Genetics, Molecular Genetics and Medical Genetics topics in this Course.

For Career in Health Care, Food Processing, Horticulture, Agriculture, Beauty Care, Pharmaceutical, Dairy and Bio Technology Industries

Forensic Science:

Courses: Forensic Archeology, Forensic Psychology,Forensic Medicine, Forensic Linguistics , Forensic Computing, Forensic serology

For Career in Government Crime Investigation Organizations, CBI, IB, Research Organizations and other Private Detective Agencies

> > There are also courses of Para medical, Nursing, Physiotherapy,Sanitary Inspector, X-ray Radiology,Optometry

GOOD LUCK !
17th May 2013, 04:11 PM
aklk224

Post Re: List of the courses which are benefits after completing BIPC in intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.shanmukhapriya View Post
please list out the courses which are benfit after compleating bipc in intermidiate..
Dear Priya,
There are so many courses avalible after Bi.P.C Intermediate.If you get rank in EAMCET you cam join in following courses

Doctor courses: MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BYMS and BUMS

MBBS is the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery .It is of 4.5 years of course.After this you can go for M.D is the Doctor of Medicine.You have to take a specilization on one subject to do this course.After this you can put a clinic or you can join in any hospitals

BDS:Bachelor of Dental Surgery, In India, training in dentistry is through a 5 year BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course, which includes 4 years of study followed by one year of internship

Bachelor of Alternative Medical System, B.A.M.S.(A.M.) is a 2 year under-graduate course conducted by the Indian Board of Alternative

B. Pharmacy is 4 year course , D. Pharmacy is 2 year course

B.Sc (Bio Technology) 2 year course and B.Tech (Bio Technology) four year course

All the Best
17th May 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.shanmukhapriya View Post
you can choose agricultural bs.c or bsc biotechnology, or bzcor bsc in biochemistryor organic chemistry these branches have lot of scope and wide range of jobs do not take pharmacy as your carrer
6th June 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I am honey . I have completed my intermediate with 92%. I wont get medical seat through eamcet. Do I have any option.?..I heard that foreign medicine has no value. Is it true..?
8th June 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

want know about BSC
agriculture
10th June 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

which cource is benificial for 61% marks in intermediate for degree?
12th June 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

what are the advantages of doing B. pharmacy.
12th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i m kaleem my sister got low marks in intrmediate nd i didnt qualified in eamcet what can i do???
13th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I M MUSHTAQ MY SISTER GOT 78% IN INTERMEDIATE AND 63,373 IN EMCET WHICH COUSE IS BENEFICAL FOR HER !!!!
15th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

does bsc forensic science have carrier scope
18th June 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 92% in intermediate and eamcet 63% can you suggest what will be the option
19th June 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm Leela, i secured 953 marks in inter board and 10781 rank in eamcet. Please tell me which course suits my score and please let me know if its better i do pharma.D [6 yrs course] or B.Sc agriculture. Kindly let me know the other courses too. thank you
20th June 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 68.04% inintermediate bipc and i got 53916 rank in eamcet. in which i can get seat?
20th June 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i got 53916 rank in eamcet <medical> in which i can get seat
23rd June 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I got 910 marks in inter bipc and my eamcet rank is 34635 what course i will get
23rd June 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I KNOW I WONT GET SEATS IN MBBS DPHARM OR BPHARM IF ANY CHANCE I CANNOT PAY THE FEES. I WANT TO DO DIPLOMA IN ANY OTHER MEDICAL COURSE FROM WHICH I CAN GET A GOOD JOB IN HOSPITALS. I NEED TO KNOW THAT WHAT EXPENSE IT WILL COST ME TO COMPLETE MY DIPLOMA
28th June 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i got 45895 rank in eamcet and as bipc student what will be better course and get gud position in future
other than mbbs
28th June 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

after complating bipc course other than mbbs what will b gud course an can get gud position in future?
3rd July 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

%u2022 i am srvya ,Which courses are suitable for me after completing intermediate with75% and 73920 rakn in EAMCET BIPC
18th July 2013, 12:59 PM
d.dhanush

Wink Re: List of the courses which are benefits after completing BIPC in intermediate

list of courses which are beneficial after completing bi.p.c in intermidiate with 91.2% and 15353 rank in eamcet 2013.,courses not included with chemistry.
18th July 2013, 01:08 PM
Dasari Dhanush

Default Which are beneficial courses after completing BIPC in intermediate

list of courses which are beneficial after completing bi.p.c in intermidiate with 91.2% and 15353 rank in eamcet 2013.,courses not included with chemistry.
28th July 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i am G.Maheshwar reddy i completed inter with bipc what can i do after this ? i did not get the eamcet rank.please give me some suggestions which have courses after inter with bipc
2nd August 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I done bipc with first class in intermediate. I didn't want to write eamcet then how many better cources available for me.
15th August 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me about doctor of pharmacy course(bi.p.c) nd biotecnology
15th August 2013, 10:11 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Completion of Bi.P.C at Intermediate level means you have gone through the following subjects in your 10+2
Botany
Zoology
Physics
Chemistry

So, it would be better for you if you opt for higher academic levels in the area of life sciences.

Some of the courses in Science field which are being opted by many of the candidates are

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgeon)
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
Veterinary course

You have to write the respective Entrance Exam in order to get admission for above mentioned courses.

There are number of pharmaceutical companies in India providing good number of job opportunities for Pharma candidates, so you can opt for Pharma courses like
D-Pharmacy
B-Pharmacy
M-Pharmacy

You can also opt for Graduation with any of the following life science subjects
Botany
Zoology
Biotechnology
Bio-Chemistry
Microbiology
Genetics

B.Sc Nursing and Agricultural B.Sc are also good choice. But these courses are being offered by less number of colleges.

Being a Science student, you have to carry on your work in laboratories. This lab environment many not suit for all the candidates and some candidates will not get interest in doing work in labs.

Just check yourself whether you are having these kind of problems or not.

If so, then better opt for other courses in other field.

Wish you all the best.
15th August 2013, 11:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
After completing BIPC im intermediate you can join in the courses related to medicine stream.You can join in any medical course after 12th by appearing for the entrance exams like NEET,AFMC,AIIMS,Eamcet,etc....You can do any of the following courses after completing 12th in BIPC are :
-->MBBS
-->B.Pharmacy
-->BDS
-->BHMS
-->BAMS
-->BUMS
-->B.Sc Nursing
-->B.Sc Bio Technology
-->Veternary Course
-->M.Pharmacy
-->Pharma-D
-->BPT
You can opt any one of these medical courses of your own interest after completing inter in the BIPC course.
Thank You
16th August 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

inter 53% eamcet 76526 rank
18th August 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i scored 85% in intermediate 1100 rank ineamcet is any chance for to do MBBS
20th August 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i scored 95% in my intermediate and got 12220 rank in eamcet. Am I eligible for Agricultural B.Tech? Is this benficiary to me?
23rd August 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello i m juveriya my inter total is917nd my rank in mcet is 24178 in which would i will get the seat nd is b.pharmacy a better course
25th August 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mbbs.but i cant write eamcet? please tell me what can i do?
20th September 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i am harsha r/o kamareddy complete bi p c, i got 601 marks in inter, emcet rank is 70241, i want join bsc agri in agra university or dev group of education so please tell it have icare regnisation
7th October 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Where are they bsc biology colleges in andrapradesh
22nd October 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

List the courses which help me to make experiments
24th October 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better either b pharma or pysiotherpy
26th November 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

on opting agricultural bsc can we get good jobs.and please provide better universities for agbsc
2nd December 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I am shilpa of class 12th.I am a weak student who gets nearly 60%.I want help so that i cant decide my course after 12th.
5th December 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

iam doing inter 1st year am so scared because if i dont get seat in mbbs what shld i do
19th December 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to do hotel management which course is helps after 10th ?
This is Sai from Vizag.
31st December 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

i am jabili sravya of cbse class 1oth .I choose my stream as BiPC .to get a good rank in EMCET should I continue in the CBSE or should I go to state syllabus
30th January 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

please inform about Bsc (Agriculture) College List in South India
12th March 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i am an intermediate bipc student. pls tell me what can i do after completing bipc, can BDS help me getting job in big hospitals.
26th March 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

iam an intermediate bipc student..pls help me what can i do after completing bipc
27th April 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I adopt after intermediate (bipc) so that to have a good career.....
8th May 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam sanjay i want to take after 12th bipc to mbbd after md it needed any computercource sir i kind reqest sir please help???
10th May 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i was completed 12 bipc and i know that i cant get mbbs so can i get job in railway side
20th May 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my Bipc right now , but other choice i want to do designing after my 12th is it possible to write NIFT or IIFT ..... please help me in this
23rd May 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 827 dat is 82% in inter and 60 marks in eamcet can u suggest me wat to do next
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?