8th January 2013, 11:44 AM
prabusujee

How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics

hai friends!!
im prabu studying B.E MECHATRONICS(FIRST YEAR)...i have t dream of studying in germany for my higher studies...pls anybody guide me 2 get 2 my goal!!!..is GRE EXAM AND TOEFL IS ENOUGH??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  2. How should I study Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  3. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  4. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  5. M.S. in Mechatronics in Germany for B.E.(E&I) 3rd semester student?
  6. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  7. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  8. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  9. List of reputed Companies hiring Mechatronic Engineers in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  12. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  15. Total cost to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  18. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
12th November 2017, 10:38 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics

To pursue your higher studies in Germany after completion of your B.E Mechatronics course, you should have to apply for TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. No GRE examination score is required to apply for Master's degree course in German universities. After appearing in these examinations, you can submit the score reports to the German universities where you wish to pursue your Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?