18th August 2013, 02:28 PM
prishrey11

How to study LLB 3 years irregular course? I am 32 years old in Tamilnadu State

Hi
Im priya Im MBA graduate im 32 yrs old im in tamilnadu state.Now i like to study llb 3yrs irregular course but i dnt know which college to prefer recgnised by bar counsil plz guide me

15th August 2016, 03:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study LLB 3 years irregular course? I am 32 years old in Tamilnadu State

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in three year LLB course in correspondence.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university.

To appear for entrance examination some of the universities requires minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

There is no age limit to pursue course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in course. Some of well recognised university which offer course in correspondence are :-

Dr.Ambedkar university.

Annamali university.

Directorate of Distance Education.

These are well recognised university for LLB course.

24th March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study LLB 3 years irregular course? I am 32 years old in Tamilnadu State

Now i am complete PG i want study Law Course in irregular class is it possible? Which college is offer irregular law course ?

23rd June 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc Computer Science I am eligible or not to studied in L.L.B 3 years course. And I studied irregular it is possible or not .....

24th July 2020, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed master of engineering ,I am intrested to join LLB course ,so irregular eligible or not

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?