1st March 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BA in Singapore or in India?

i sir,
im Asar from Chennai.. my family sitution i cant continue my studys, but step by step now im finished my 10th and 2.. i liked 2 study about law.. but 2014 feb i have planing 2 going singapore for continue my job.. 2 r 3 years after il come back 2 india.. so i dont want 2 waste in this 3 years in singapore.. any way for i doing My BA r LLB? can do my BA In singapore means.. after 3 years il come bck 2 india i cn do my BL r LLB In india? plz tell me what can i do? i hope u give me the correct use full answerd for my futre.. and now my age is 24, after 3 years i touchd my 27, 28 any age limitation for BL r LLB?

10th May 2014, 09:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do BA in Singapore or in India?

As you asking here about that you are having doubt in that you can’t decide to do BA or your Undergraduate study in India or in Singapore. So I am going to telling you that study in
Singapore can be helpful in your future and it can be helpful in your next study.

Because In India there is a lot more college for students who completed their +2 study and for the growth of population and growth in students there is many colleges in India but in Singapore there is a limit of colleges and competition is very tough in there. So it could help you to do BA in Singapore because you can learn many things more rather than India and study in Abroad.

and at there you can experiment over many other things than India. And there you can done many part time jobs in abroad and get paid well for that. And with that you can manage your expenses in abroad. And that helps you for making money with study and it is also good for to do so. I don’t say India is a bad option to do BA but in comparison to India and Abroad I must say you can prefer for Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?