12th December 2012, 10:43 AM
vishvanatha m h

How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University

Sir I have completed my Bcom with avg 75% in kuvempu university now I would like to study Mcom through distance education in your respective organisation i am interested in accounting & finance hence please give syllabus copy for m com distance course

19th July 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University

i need past year m.com ist year kuvempu university question papers for reference as i dont know the pattern
28th March 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University

Helo can I pursue a b.com degree through distance education which is through techno global university meghalaya.is the degree from that university valid.please tell me as I m leaving for.abroad as I have to use it.please suggest me
3rd July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I am Completed B.A I want to study M.Com through distance education is it posible?
17th August 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I complete the Bcom in ksou without puc iam able to join the mcom in yout university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?