2nd September 2013, 05:04 PM
Azeez Ashraff

How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am pursuing B.Tech my B.Tech mechanical

hi,sir I am currently pursuing my b.tech(mech) and my next aim to study MBA in shipping and logistics is that good,and how much I should score in CAT to join A.M.I.T or INDIAN INSTITUTE OF LOGISTICS in Chennai?

24th August 2017, 11:20 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am pursuing B.Tech my B.Tech mechanical

If you want to get the admission in MBA (Shipping and Logistics)to A.M.I.T or Indian Institute of Logistics, then you should secure CAT percentile more than 80.

CAT Cut-Off
CAT cut-off varies from institute to institute and year to year. It depends on factors such as Number of Applicants, Availability of Seats, Difficulty Level of CAT Paper, Performance of Applicants etc.

CAT Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 100
- Total Marks : 300
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours
- You will get 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark deducted for each wrong answer.

Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal and Reading Comprehension

CAT 2017 Important Dates
- Registration Starts : 9th August, 2017
- Registration Ends : 20th September, 2017
- Issue Admit Card : 18th October, 2017
- CAT Exam Date : 26th November, 2017
- Result Declaration : 2nd Week of January, 2017

Employment Areas In Shipping and Logistics
- Shipping Companies
- Clearing and Forwarding Companies
- Import and Export Companies
- Major Ports
- Railways
- Defence Sectors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?