22nd December 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics after graduation

I am an sybcom student. I want to pursue mba in shipping and logistics after my graduation. How much is the scope, job availability and pay scale in india ? Plz also refer some institutes.

28th June 2013, 11:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics after graduation

Graduates from any discipline with certain minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by concerned Universities/Institutes/Colleges can join for MBA in Shipping and Logistics. MAT/ GMAT scores are approved. Certain colleges conduct entrance test also. AMET University, Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM), Mumbai etc., offers MBA in Shipping and Logistics. Amity School of Distance learning also provides this course. Talented young aspirants will be placed in MNC’s through campus recruitment. Pay package will be in accordance with the skill of the candidate. Job opportunities are available with Railways and Defence. Shipping and port managers can work with private companies in logistics and shipping. Shipping Corporation often recruits these candidates to administrative positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?