31st July 2012, 11:23 PM
uttaradeepan

How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science

hi i have completed BSc Home Science in 2006 now i want to study M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics and my age is 29. How can i apply? please help

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc Home Science?
  4. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  5. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  6. How to do higher studies after completing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  8. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  9. How to do higher education after completing BSc Nursing?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  11. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  12. How to study MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance education?
  13. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  15. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  16. List of the colleges/institutes/universities providing dual degree BBA-MBA?
  17. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  18. What to do after BSc clinical nutrition and dietetics other than MSc
6th February 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science

hi i have completed BSc Home Science in 2008 now i want to study M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics and my age is 27. How can i apply? please help---shiva
14th November 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science

i have complete bsc home science in 2007.i want to study msc nutrition & dietetics.my age is27 .how can i apply
25th June 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i have complete b.sc general home science in 2014 and my subjects are FNTG; HMDG;ENGG.i want to study m.sc nutrition and dietetice.my age is 20.how can i apply
29th November 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i finished my bsc nutrition & dietitics in chennai 2012 , so from this year 2015 i want to continue msc nutrition & dietitics in correspondence were i want to apply .....
27th June 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for msc in nutrition and dietetics after completing my bsc in composite
home science???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?