21st December 2016, 05:58 AM
Sanjiba das

How to study Petrochemical Engineering after B.Sc in Chemistry?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Chemistry and want to study Petrochemical Engineering course. How can I study Petrochemical Engineering after B.Sc in Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which subjects should I study in secondary school to join Petrochemical Engineering
  3. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  4. How much marks I have to score in 12th to study B.Tech(Petrochemical Engineering)?
  5. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  6. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  7. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  8. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  9. Can I opt for Petrochemical Engineering after passing 12th? What is the salary structure in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering in Gujarat after completing Diploma course?
  11. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course from a government college? How to choose a best college for it?
  12. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  14. Petrochemical companies which provide free internship
  15. How to get admission in Petrochemical Universities in India after passing 12th with 90 in Maths, 87 in Physics and 92 in Chemistry?
  16. How to study Diploma in Petrochemical course after 12th? Where and when should I apply for it? -- [New]
  17. What is the eligibility for Petrochemical Engineering?
  18. How to study for TYBSc Chemistry?
10th September 2017, 08:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Petrochemical Engineering after B.Sc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjiba das View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Chemistry and want to study Petrochemical Engineering course. How can I study Petrochemical Engineering after B.Sc in Chemistry?

As you have done B.SC in Chemistry and want to go for further study in petrochemical engineering, then you can apply for M.sc in petrochemical engineering. Here below are details regarding M.SC petrochemical engineering:-

>> For masters of science in petrochemical engineering minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors in science stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduation degree in petrochemical engineering is 2 years.

Institutes Offer M.Sc Petrochemical Engineering:-

1). Sinhgad College of Science Pune.

2). ITM University Gwalior.

3). Savitribai Phule Pune University Maharashtra.

4). Nowrosjee Widia College Pune.

5). Adikavi Nannaya University Rajamundhry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?