18th May 2013, 08:34 PM
vg.srikanth

How to take admission for Agriculture after qualifying 12th?

My qulification +2 i want admission for agri....please tel me how to take admission

8th May 2014, 01:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission for Agriculture after qualifying 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vg.srikanth View Post
My qulification +2 i want admission for agri....please tel me how to take admission
Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completing 12th standard. After completing 12th standard you may apply for B.Sc Agriculture course. B.Sc (Agriculture Course) stands for Bachelor of Science. The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into Six Semester. There are so many Colleges in India Offers this Courses. There is good Job Prospectus for B.Sc in Agriculture Course.To apply for this B.Sc agriculture course, than you should Complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized University . You should be Studied Chemistry/ Physics and Biology. You should score at least 50% marks in 12th standard / equivalent with Mathematics subjects. here is no Entrance Examination for this B.Sc in Agriculture Course . So, After Completing your 12th standard you may get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture Course in reputed College. After completing 12th standard you may apply for this course by directly visiting the Institution, In which Institution you're interested to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?