30th July 2011, 01:59 PM
2abhi4

How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?

any one who wanna take admission in annamalai engg college ..(govt.)
cn cntact me at 7200330199-u ca see ranking of anna malai enggcollege at low rates?

27th July 2015, 12:34 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?

Now, Annamalai engineering college is a distance education engineering college. The main criteria to get enrolled in their college is to be a citizen of India and a denizen of Tamil Nadu. They take students in their engineering branches after counseling procedure. Now the students of Tamil Nadu are admitted first. If seats are left after all the Tamil Nadu students have applied for the engineering seats, then only students from outside Tamil Nadu are given a chance. If you have done your schooling Tamil Nadu or at least you have studied class 11 and 12 from Tamil Nadu, then you will not have a problem in applying in Annamalai engineering college. But if that is not the case then make sure that you have scored at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In addition to that there are vacant seats left to apply in Annamalai engineering college, after all the Tamil Nadu students have got through it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?