13th June 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BBA course in Mumbai? Names of the institutes?

i m frm bihar n passed 12th board dis year. want to take admission in bba course dis year in mumbai. can u pl tell me the name of institutes which still have date for admission and plz tell me admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. List of best BBA institutes in Mumbai? Information about those colleges?
  2. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  3. How to get admission to BBA in Mumbai University?
  4. What are the MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in Nashik, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmednagar
  5. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  6. Names of the institutes in Navi Mumbai that I can take after completing electronics course?
  7. Government colleges in Mumbai offering BBA course?
  8. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  9. Names of the good institutes in West Bengal providing training for BBA 2nd year students
  10. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  11. BBA admission 2015 at Mumbai University -- [New]
  12. Top coaching institutes for NDA in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in Mumbai?
  14. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  15. What is the procedure for BBA admission for NRI student in Mumbai University?
  16. Names of the institutes offering summer project in mumbai for biochemistry students for 2 to 3 months?
  17. How to do BBA from Mumbai University? I am currently doing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  18. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
6th December 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BBA course in Mumbai? Names of the institutes?

i m passed 12th board last 3 years old. want to take admission in bba course dis year in mumbai. can u plz tell me the name of government institutes which still have date for admission and plz tell me admission procedure and give me fees structureof this institure.
18th August 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BBA course in Mumbai? Names of the institutes?

I want to do BBA course in the mumbai university.hwo is possible?you can help me please.?
20th August 2019, 03:30 PM
samjackson

Below mentioned are the top institutes in Mumbai for BBA:

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
ST. Xavier’s College
Jai Hind College
HR College of Commerce and Economics
Mithibai College
Kishinchand Chellaram College (KC College)
Sophia College for women
Wilson College
Bhavan’s College
KPB Hinduja College of Commerce

The mentioned colleges have contact number listed on their website, you can just call up and ask them about the admission criteria.
Hope it helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?