1st August 2013, 06:04 PM
prashant waghchaure

How to take admission in BSc Agriculture?

How to get admission in bsc agri,...
I didn't completed any of process of admission of bsc agri...
So how cn i do my admission,is it possible by management???

12th April 2014, 06:22 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant waghchaure View Post
How to get admission in bsc agri,...
I didn't completed any of process of admission of bsc agri...
So how cn i do my admission,is it possible by management???
12th standard or equivalent qualification is needed to apply for B.Sc ( Agriculture) course. B.sc (Bachelor of Science Agriculture). It is an three years Under graduation Course. The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into Four semester. The Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Agriculture is differ from College to College. To apply for B.Sc in Agriculture course the should be complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Biology subject from recognized university and should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard. Most of the colleges in India allot direct admission for this course based on the 12th standard. Only few reputed institutions like, (ie:- Metas Adventist College) conducts own entrance examination within the colleges. Admission procedure will based on which Institution interested to take admission. However, If you scored good marks in 12th standard then definitely you may get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course for sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?