5th September 2013, 01:19 PM
aayush1796

How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?

respected sir/mam,
I am Aayush Gheoday . I am currently doing diploma in computer engineering.
After my diploma I want to do b.tech in computer engineering.
What I want to know is that can I get admission in a degree college after completing my diploma course. If yes ,what will be the procedure to get the admission. Have I suppose to give any entrance exam or eligibility test and what are the reqiurments for getting the admission.

I hope you will give a positive answer to the questions I have.
Thank you !!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  2. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  3. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in engineering?
  4. How to take admission in degree college after completing diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering form ATTC College?
  6. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
  7. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in government college of engineering Maharashtra after completing diploma from Rajasthan University
  9. Admission in 2nd year of engineering degree after completing diploma in engineering from a Gujarat College?
  10. Can I get admission in Pune Government College of Engineering in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  12. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  13. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech in Civil Engineering college after completing diploma in Architecture Engineering?
  15. Will I get admission in any government engineering college in Rajasthan after completing diploma in electronics with 75.2%
  16. Can I get admission in IIT or any top mechanical college in India after completing mechanical engineering diploma? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in B.Tech marine engineering after completing diploma
  18. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
7th May 2014, 11:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aayush1796 View Post
respected sir/mam,
I am Aayush Gheoday . I am currently doing diploma in computer engineering.
After my diploma I want to do b.tech in computer engineering.
What I want to know is that can I get admission in a degree college after completing my diploma course. If yes ,what will be the procedure to get the admission. Have I suppose to give any entrance exam or eligibility test and what are the reqiurments for getting the admission.

I hope you will give a positive answer to the questions I have.
Thank you !!!
Yes you can get admission for B.Tech in Computer Engineering after completing Diploma in Engineering course. You can Join in B.Tech Computer Engineering course through Lateral entry.

To apply for this Lateral Entry Scheme than you should be complete Diploma in Computer Engineering course with minimum 60% percentage of marks. The Applicant should be appear in Lateral Entry Scheme written examination.

This Entrance Examination allows you to get admission for B.Tech course in directly 2nd year. There are of required Engineering Institution in India offering lateral entry admissions. So, after qualified in lateral entry examination you may get admission in reputed College in India.
18th April 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?

Can i get admission direct 2nd year in symbiosis university after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?