30th May 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in engineering college after scoring 60% marks in 12th CBSE?

I got 60% marks in 12thcbse board and 40 marks in jee mains .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  2. How to take admission in engineering college after scoring 60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in Law college after scoring 63% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Can I get admission in DAV College Chandigarh in B.Sc with bioinformatic stream after scoring 60.60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  5. What to do to take admission in engineering college after scoring 84.6% in CBSE class 12th?
  6. How to get admission in engineering college after scoring 145 marks in PCM 12th class CBSE board and 66000 rank in UPTU?
  7. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  8. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  10. how to get admission in engineering college after scoring 116441 AIEEE rank?
  11. Can I take admission in IP after scoring 92.4% in 12th CBSE
  12. Which good college can I get after scoring 85.6% marks in class 12th CBSE board
  13. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  14. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college? -- [New]
  16. Can I take admission in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  17. Can I take admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  18. Which engineering college is suitable for me after scoring 85% in CBSE 12th?
30th May 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering college after scoring 60% marks in 12th CBSE?

can i get admission in B.TECH colleges after scoring 61% in class 12th cbse board
31st May 2014, 11:47 AM

Default Re: How to take admission in engineering college after scoring 60% marks in 12th CBSE?

You can take admission in Prime Location of NCR, at Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Engineering and Technology, Sector-62, Noida.
visit college website: www.coet.in
Cell No.: +918750833117
31st May 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in B.TECH colleges after scoring 61% in class 12th cbse board
Yes you can get admission; but you need to score good marks in JEE in order to get admission in good universities. So, some of the options which you should consider are: TISS, BITS, Lovely Professional University, Banaras Hindu University, AMU .....; as they provide quality education and placements. Check their website for detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process.
good luck.
16th December 2019, 05:48 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You are eligible to get admission in any engineering College and course ,but the marks of your entrance ex are not sufficient for you to get admission in any good government college
If you are that determine to get admission in engineering than you must take a gap year and reappear for the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?