16th June 2012, 04:52 AM
143Pawan143

How to take admission in a good college after scoring AIEEE rank of 81?

My marks in aieee is 81 i m from obc i wants to take admission in good ranke college so pleace give me advice

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  2. How to take admission in a good college after scoring AIEEE rank of 81?
  3. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 2,37,000 rank? How to take admission in any good college?
  4. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  5. Where can I take admission in government college after scoring AIEEE rank of 9246
  6. Admission in any NIT after scoring 59545 AIR in AIEEE and 2686 state rank in OBC?
  7. Can I get computer science stream in CEC after scoring 135-140 marks?
  8. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  9. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  10. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring an AIEEE rank of 169500?
  12. Any chance to get admission in good college through AIEEE after scoring 359278 rank and 19254 state rank? List of the colleges?
  13. Which college can i get after scoring 16377 AIR and 364 AIR?
  14. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 20,000 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  15. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank?
  17. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  18. Can I get NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 17431 in OBC? In which government college can I take admission?
16th June 2012, 08:48 AM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: How to take admission in a good college after scoring AIEEE rank of 81?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143Pawan143 View Post
My marks in aieee is 81 i m from obc i wants to take admission in good ranke college so pleace give me advice
DEAR FRIEND,

ADMISSIONS IN AIEEE COLLEGES IS BASED ON YOUR RANKS. YOU PLEASE REGISTER YOUR RANK AND OTHER DETAILS IN THE AIEEE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND SO YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR COUNSELLING. SINCE YOU ARE OBC IT IS SURE YOU WILL GET A GOOD RANK COLLEGE.

GO AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE this answer will help you a lot………..

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
16th June 2012, 10:40 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in a good college after scoring AIEEE rank of 81?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143Pawan143 View Post
hello!!

it can not be said that you have scored goood marks in the AIEEE exam.But yes,as you belong to OBC category you can and will surely get a good college in your state......

now.....your question is incomplete in the sense you have not given us the details about you....

-like your AIEEE rank
-your state rank...

however as you have given us just the marks you scored which is 81 which is not a good score to get into the National Institutes of Technology(nit's) ..but yes you can get a good college in your state

ADVICE TO YOU....

• go for central counselling,you might get a good college as per your rank ,but be patient as you have chances which are very less to get into NIT'S but still do central counselling and apply for NIT'S including IIIT'S(there are 5 IIIT'S in india)....

you might get a seat in last round of counselling.......

• apply for the best state colleges in your state and you will surely have a fair chance to get a seat in a good college being an OBC candidate....

if your AIEEE rank is below 70k then you might get a good state college.....

hope this helped.............

with regards
roknits
16th June 2012, 11:52 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in a good college after scoring AIEEE rank of 81?

First of all congratulation for scoring such good rank.
You will easily get the NIT's and the top government college or private college in any state with this rank.

Following are the top AIEEE colleges where you can apply:-

National Institute of Technology, Agartala
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology Calicut
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
The National Institute of Technology, Raipur
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NITT)
16th June 2012, 02:16 PM
dmahes

Hello friend,
You have scored the good mark. I congratulate you friend. You definetely choose the good college. You select the webpage of AIEEE colleges.We shown the approve colleges of AIEEE colleges displayed in the screen.As you will select the college for your mark........
16th June 2012, 02:20 PM
jnt34

There are many college which are using AIEEE rank for there admission process apart from the colleges which participates in the Central counselling of AIEEE.

These colleges will conduct their own counselling and will not participates in AIEEE Central Counselling.Please note that you have to apply separately to each of these colleges to participate in there counselling.

so check out various universities in whatever state u want........... mdu of haryana n rtu in rajasthan have many goodd colleges.u can apply in them by looking at the particular college which u think to be good
16th June 2012, 04:35 PM
saivineel.t
Member+

You have not mentioned your rank here.I expect it is more than one lakh according to your marks in open category.There are only 36000 seats in aieee which includes NIT'S IIIT'S & deemed universities .It is hard to get seat in aieee though your obc.KL university takes admission according to your rank. So i advice you to go to kl university.It has recently got best private university award.
21st June 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

on which rank admission is given in nit college all india all categori rank or all india OBC rank?? plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?