23rd March 2014, 09:53 AM
hemant6933

How to take admission in Gujarat in BSc after completion of 12th CBSE?

how we take admission in gujarat in bsc after complation in 12th cbsc?
any entrance exam require for bsc after 12th cbsc ? if yes then reserved seats for gseb / cbse

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  3. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  5. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  6. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  7. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  9. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  12. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  13. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  14. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  15. Can I take admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science
  16. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  17. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  18. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
30th May 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Gujarat in BSc after completion of 12th CBSE?

Sir. I got 68.87% merrit with gujcet & gseb on exam . What I get admission in MBBS in any colleage of Gujarat.?
30th May 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Gujarat in BSc after completion of 12th CBSE?

Sir. I got 68.87% merrit with gujcet & gseb on exam . What I get admission in MBBS in any colleage of Gujarat.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?