6th April 2012, 07:44 PM
Vaibhavi G

Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?

i have passed 10th standard from cbse board in gujarat. tell me the reservation quota for cbse students in gujarat government engineering colleges. Is it advisable to shift to gujarat state board for 11th and 12th to get this reservation quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  2. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  5. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  6. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  7. Is there any quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th and 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  8. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  9. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  10. GSEB or CBSE for admission in engineering?
  11. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  12. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  13. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  14. Reservation quota available in IIT for CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  16. How much quota is there for CBSE students in Gujarat Board?
  17. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  18. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
12th July 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?

how many quota for cbse student in gujarat engineering college?
16th May 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?

I AM A STUDENT OF 11TH (GUJ BOARD).WOULD IT BE A WISE MOVE TO SHIFT TO CBSE FOR SCORING GOOD MARKS IN JEE-IIT
17th December 2013, 01:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

From 2013 onwards, CBSE students will be competing directly with the students of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board for seats in engineering and pharmacy courses in the state's colleges.* Earlier, when the seats were allotted on pro-rata basis, the situation was reverse. There was a fixed quota for CBSE students in Gujarat and students from outside Gujarat but from 2013, common merit is considered on basis on JEE score and class XII marks.
29th March 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

how they consider jee score and 12 th marks in gujratboard and cbse board
17th April 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

my son completed 10th from cbse in Kerala. Now I wanted to get admission for 11th standard in Maharashtra. What is procedure for getting admission Maharashtra Thane Region.
5th September 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

My Son is studing in 8 th standard in CBSC,Iam confused what to do weather to joint Gujarat Board or with CBSC IN 10 TH AND 12 TH? As he is intresing to go to enginerring?
31st March 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Is there any fixed proportion of seats available after 10th standard?
17th April 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

My son has appeared for 10th exams from ICSE Board this year in March 2017, we are thinking of shifting him to CBSE Board for 11th & 12th. Please advice for getting admission in Gujarat engineering college whether he should opt for GUJCET or JEE.
14th July 2020, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is reserved seats for cbse students in Gujarat engineering college???
13th May 2023, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

My son was pass 81% in cbse 10 th standard yesterday my wife has a job and employee for Gujarat state government employee so can my son get reserved quota benefits to take admission in kendriya vidhyalay sansthan?? He was also pass in already kv school of standard 10 th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?