26th May 2013, 10:04 PM
minusg

How to take admission in integrated law?

myself sushree , secured 56 in set ,,,,m I able to get a call for gdpi in sls pune/Noida?????and if not where and how?????

Related Questions:
  1. What is integrated law course? Fee and admission criteria? Names of best colleges for doing the course?
  2. How to get admission in Integrated Law course after passing 12th?
  3. RM Lohiya National Law University Lucknow and National Law University Orrisa, which institute is better for integrated B.A LLB course admission?
  4. How to take admission in 5 years integrated Law programme after completing class 12th with 64%?
  5. Average cutoff for getting admission in 5 years Integrated Law course in good college in Pune?
  6. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours? -- [New]
  7. How to do LLB course through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do LLB with B.Com? I have passed 12th
  9. What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?
  10. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  11. What is an integrated law course? What is the fee structure and admission criteria? Minimum percentage required in HS? Does it give job guarantee?
  12. How may I do integrated course on law? I've passed 12th(ICSE) with 92% marks
  13. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  14. How to do LLB after passing 12th commerce?
  15. Will I be able to pursue Law course from USA if I do 5 years Integrated Law course from India? What is the average course duration and the cost involved over the period?
  16. What is the rank required to get a seat in NALSAR?
  17. Should I do CLAT or CA?
  18. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
3rd October 2015, 12:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in integrated law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minusg View Post
myself sushree , secured 56 in set ,,,,m I able to get a call for gdpi in sls pune/Noida?????and if not where and how?????
I guess that you are interested to apply for Integrated LLB. The candidate required to complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification to be eligible for Integrated LLB course. It is mandatory that you must qualify in the CLAT or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The admission is fully based on the merit list. Those show good performance in the entrance exam can get first preference at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?