22nd December 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Integrated Law course after passing 12th?

.guide me to get admission in integrated law course after 12...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB course through correspondence
  2. How to take admission in 5 years integrated Law programme after completing class 12th with 64%?
  3. Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?
  4. What is integrated law course? Fee and admission criteria? Names of best colleges for doing the course?
  5. How may I do integrated course on law? I've passed 12th(ICSE) with 92% marks
  6. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  7. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [New]
  8. RM Lohiya National Law University Lucknow and National Law University Orrisa, which institute is better for integrated B.A LLB course admission?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  10. How can I join in defence after passing 5 years integrated course in Law
  11. Average cutoff for getting admission in 5 years Integrated Law course in good college in Pune?
  12. How can I get admission in integrated MSc after passing 12th exam?
  13. How to join RAW after doing Law integrated course? I have passed 12th with PCM
  14. What is the rank required to get a seat in NALSAR?
  15. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours?
  16. How to get admission in Law college in Kolkata for 5 years degree Law course after passing 12th with 40%?
  17. How is Law course as a career? What is its scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?
29th May 2012, 08:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Integrated Law course after passing 12th?

You can pursue a 5 year Integrated law course after 12th class. The main requirement for this course is 50% marks in 12th class. You have to attend CLAT exam for this. Some of the subject area from which questions will appear in CLAT exam is Arithmetical Ability, GK, Language skills, Legal aptitude etc. If you can score good marks in this exam, you can apply for law course in reputed law colleges. You can apply via online for this.
2nd October 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Integrated Law course after passing 12th?

can i get admited in intg law without entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?