29th April 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBA?

Sir,i m sonu last time ask question there is no change for mba in best b school or any institution .my percentage and caste all detail last time send for career forum .please reply answer and help me admission possible yes or not .my email id: [email protected].

30th April 2013, 01:48 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i m sonu last time ask question there is no change for mba in best b school or any institution .my percentage and caste all detail last time send for career forum .please reply answer and help me admission possible yes or not .my email id: [email protected].
HI!
For admission in top M.B.A college you have to qualifyu the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.T
> G.M.A.T
> M.A.T
> X.A.T
> S.N.A.P
> R.M.A.T
etc

For M.B.A you have to score minimum 50% marks in graduation.
For ST/SC Candide 45% marks.

There is no age limit.

TOP M.B.A. COLLEGE:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

ALL THE BEST!
30th April 2013, 03:19 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a two year Post Graduation Course and can be done after completing your Graduation.

Selection procedure for the MBA course involves:

>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

You can appear in the below MBA written tests:

CAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for general and OBC candidates and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

SNAP- This exam is conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

To get calls from Good MBA colleges you have to get atleast 90 percentile marks in the all these written tests.

After this you would be called by colleges for the next rounds that is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
29th June 2013, 10:15 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

MBA - Master in Business Administration

•> The Master of Business Administration is one of the courses that are chosen by the majority of Indian students. This course is so popular that some students who have cleared their postgraduation also choose to pursue MBA. Seeing the growth of our corporate firm today, one can say that the career options for students of MBA are quite high. The majority of institutes and Universities carry out a joint aptitude test for the admittance of students. The scores of these exams are then used for admission purposes.

A few of the foremost All India level admission tests for admission into the many Business schools of repute comprise of:

_______• ATMA (held by the Association of Indian Management Schools)
_______• CAT (Career Aptitude test which is performed by the Indian Institute of Management)
_______• JMET (Joint Management Entrance Test performed by the Indian Institute of Technology)
_______• MAT (Management Aptitude Test which is performed by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service situated at New Delhi)
_______• XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test performed by Xaviers Labor Research Institute, Jamshedpur)

♦♦ Admission Requirements to join the MBA Course :

To get admitted into any reputed B- Schools, people will need to clear any one of the above stated exams. Students will have to clear 3 phases of the admission procedure to get admittance. They encompass:

_______• Phase 1 - Written Examination
_______• Phase 2 - General Group Discussions
P_______• hase 3 - Personal Interview

Students who clear all these phases with good marks will be given admittance to the course.

♦♦ Application form for the MBA Course :

The application for the course can be got from the official website of the institution concerned. Students can take a print out of the form. An alternative method available is to get the form by post. Forms can also be got directly from the office of the preferred centre.

♦♦ Documents required for admission to the MBA Course :

All the documents mentioned below must be attached with the application form:

_______• 2 – 3 copies of recent photos.
_______• SSLC certificate
_______• 10+2 certificate
_______• Graduation certificate
_______• Postgraduation certificate (if a postgraduate student is applying for the course)
_______• Caste certificate for students of the reserved categories.
_______• Certification from previous employer.
_______• Medical certificate if the student who is applying for the course is handicapped.
_______• MAT, CAT or XAT Certificate

♦♦ Cancellation of Admission :

If any of the information provided by the student is proved to be false, the candidature of the student will be rejected and the admission of that student will be negated. If a student would like to withdraw from the course after admission is granted, it is needed for that person to send an application to the principle of the institution. The application must contain the reason for withdrawal. In cases like this, only the Tuition Fees can be refunded by the institution.

> Hope this helps !
26th September 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Have any course at mba in development .
8th October 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Please give me knowledge that how to dill the form for cat
9th May 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi ... I am Shyla ..I am in graduation first year ..
I want to take an admission in MBA (Bussiness and Finance branch)
8th May 2016, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ... I am Shyla ..I am in graduation first year ..
I want to take an admission in MBA (Bussiness and Finance branch)
Fisrt of all you have to complete your graduation then you have to qualify CAT MAT or XAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?