23rd October 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBA at Ahmadabad without any entrance exam?

sir
I have got above 75% overall in BBA n
now I want to do MBA but I had not attend
any of entrance exams for MBA.
Do I got admission in any of ahmedabad colleges of MBA????
please reply me immediately

26th October 2014, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBA at Ahmadabad without any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I have got above 75% overall in BBA n
now I want to do MBA but I had not attend
any of entrance exams for MBA.
Do I got admission in any of ahmedabad colleges of MBA????
please reply me immediately
If you are interested to apply for MBA course through regular mode then entrance exam is mandatory in order to get admission. There is no entrance exam is needed to apply for MBA course through distance mode. So, the entrance exam is based on the university which you have chosen to get admission for MBA course. Without the entrance exam you can't get admission for MBA course through regular mode.

The important notification regarding the MBA entrance and admission process will be updated on the official website of the respective university. You can also give CAT or MAT entrance exam. There are a lot of reputed MBA universities which accept this entrance exam score card. Please visit the official website of the concerned university to get more details regarding the admission process.
26th October 2014, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBA at Ahmadabad without any entrance exam?

Admission in a good MBA college without entrance exam is a bit difficult these days. Some private MBA colleges give admission on donation through management quota but for that also you have to appear for entrance exam.

Management quota seats are very expensive and if you can afford it go for it and get admission in a top college but I think you should get admission through merit by performing in the entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT etc.

Hence, if you want to get admission in a top MBA college, then be prepared for entrance exams like CAT which is widely accepted by IIMs and other top institutes all over India.

In Gujarat state level entrance exam is conducted for admission into MBA course and you can apply for that exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?