22nd September 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after CBSE

I want to take admission of my daughter in mbbs in gujarat after cbse.please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  2. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after CBSE
  3. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  4. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  5. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  6. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat? -- [New]
  9. What is the admission criteria for CBSE students in MBBS in Gujarat?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  11. How many CBSE SC seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat?
  12. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  14. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  15. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  16. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  17. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  18. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
9th February 2015, 06:41 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after CBSE

As per the Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC), marks scored in biology, physics and mathematics in the four semesters of Class XI and XII is considered. The merit list is finalised on the basis of students' marks in the board examination as well as their score in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GujCET). Minimum 50 per cent marks is needed in Gujcet.
List of MBBS colleges in Gujarat

Kesarsal Medical College and Research Institute, Ahmedabad
• Government Medical College, Surat
• B J medical College, Ahmedabad
• C U Shah Medical College, Surendranager
• Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot
• Government Medical College, Bhavnagar
• M P Shah Medical College, Jamnagar
• Medical College, Baroda
• Pramukh Swamy Medical College
• S B K S Medical Institute and Research Institute
• Smt. N H L Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad
• Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research
• Vivekanand Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Valia
• Maharaja Sayaji Rao University of Baroda
• Kutch University
• Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences
• Government Medical College Anandpura
• Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara
• GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara
• K.J. Mehta General Hospital & College of Medical Sciences, Amargadh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?