I am B.com studunt and i got 60%.
12 th in i not take maths but i get admision in MCA ..... Can i got stody mca
please this question answer sent on my gmail
[email protected]

8th January 2013, 07:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA after passing B.Com with 60%

You should have studied mathematics as a subject to secure admission to MCA. Mathematics should be studied either at 12th or graduation. Admission to the course is offered on the basis of entrance exams. Entrance exams like NIMCE and AIMCET are suitable. You need have at least 60% marks in 12th and graduation to attend NIMCET.
9th January 2013, 02:12 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA after passing B.Com with 60%

For pursuing MCA, you should be having mathematics as your subject, either in 12th or in your graduation level.
You can take the entrance test for joining any institute in order to take admission in MCA. The most common exam is NIMCET, in which there is an eligibility That you should be having a minimum of 60% marks in your graduation.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?