18th August 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Mechanical Course in diploma? I am doing a job in central coal field ltd company

I am doing job Central Coal fields Ltd. Company. I want to take admission in mechanical course in Diploma. Please help me how can it may be Possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  2. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field? -- [New]
  3. What can I do to get a job in central government after studying diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 95%
  4. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Experience certificate provided by private Coal companies are valid or not?
  6. Which field should I join after diploma mechanical engineering to join a government job? Government vacancies in mechanical diploma?
  7. How to get a job in government field after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which Companies I can get Job and how to get Job being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  11. Can I get Job Opportunity in best Company after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  12. Which field is better in mechanical engineering?
  13. Diploma in Mechanical engineering can get job in Merchant Navy? Height & weight requirement and reservation quota?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  15. Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  17. Syllabus and question papers of Northern Coal Field Ltd Accountant Job?
  18. TRF & TES jobs for Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
25th June 2015, 11:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Mechanical Course in diploma? I am doing a job in central coal field ltd company

For getting admission in diploma in any of the stream one must have to qualify at least 10th standard from a well recognized school.

Also you can go for the same after completing your 12th standard but in this case your course duration will reduced to only two years.

You simply have to appear in the LEET entrance test and try to score as much as you can.

Then you can take admission in any of the college as per your rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?