10th June 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?

i have scored in CET2012 92 marks. I would like to take admission in Pune Engg Colleges offering Mech Engg. In 12th Board exam I have scored 233/300. Please suggest

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  2. Chances of admission in Pune Engineering Colleges in Computer Engineering after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  6. How to get admission in engineering college in pune after scoring 60% in CET? I am from OBC category
  7. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  8. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Any chance to get admission into engineering after scoring less marks in CET?
  10. Can I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati in mechanical engineering after scoring 60 marks in CET and 55 marks in AIEEE
  11. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in engineering after scoring 61% in 12th and 55 marks in CET
  13. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  14. Can I get admission for engineering in Pune after scoring 93 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 135 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which engineering college to choose in Pune and Ahmednagar after scoring 165 in PCM and 83 in MHT CET?
  18. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 62 marks in MHT CET
26th September 2015, 11:47 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?

After scoring such marks in entrance exam you can get the admission in any government or in the reputed private institution for the B.tech admission. For this you have to first apply for the online counselling where you have to register first yourself for the counselling and get your user name and password.

>> After that in the counselling participation you can fill your choices for the collages and streams that you want to get the admission and lock it because if you will not lock your choices in that case you will not be a participant of that counselling.

>> After that the result of the counselling in a given time will be declared with the selected candidates and you will get a seat in any collage where you have to fill your fee and necessary documents for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?