5th September 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get entry into Indian Army having NCC 'A' certificate?

I am completed B.C.A Graduation with first class . I got N.C.C certificate with grade A .I am interest joining Indian Army .officer . so I can entry. can you guide line me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  2. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  4. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  6. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  7. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  8. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  10. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  11. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  12. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  13. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  14. How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?
  15. How can I join Indian Army after graduating in Economics with 60% and with NCC C certificate?
  16. Will I be able to join Indian Army without NCC Certificate being a 24 years old candidate?
  17. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  18. Can I appear in Indian Army after doing B.Tech as well as C certificate in NCC
26th September 2015, 10:24 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Can I get entry into Indian Army having NCC 'A' certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed B.C.A Graduation with first class . I got N.C.C certificate with grade A .I am interest joining Indian Army .officer . so I can entry. can you guide line me.
Yes, you can join in Indian Army after completing Graduation. Since, you having NCC A Certificate which is added advantage to join in Indian Army wing.

After Bachelor Degree you can join Indian Army though CDS examination. Combined Defense Services (CDS) exam which is conducted by UPSC every year. For Indian Army any stream Graduates are eligible to apply.

The candidate must the satisfy the age limit below,

For Indian Army - The candidate should not be less than 19 years and not should not more than 24 years.

The applicant should be unmarried male candidate with good physical standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?