30th May 2010, 03:46 PM
rupinder

How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?

i wnt 2 take admission in punjabi uni. , patiala.....
pla tell me the procedure...........whether there is a entrance exam or merit based entrance........?
plz reply sir.................

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  2. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  3. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  4. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala?
  5. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  6. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  7. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  8. How to take admission in B.Pharmacy? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala?
  9. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  10. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  11. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  13. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala for bachelor of education
  14. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala for B.Sc course in science stream?
  16. What is the eligibility to take admission in BSc Biology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  17. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Punjabi University, Patiala? -- [New]
1st May 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?

How can I take admission b pharmacy
7th May 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?

engineering admission procedure
14th June 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

if there is any enterence test for bsc biotechnolgy at pu patiala
1st December 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in Punjabi University after clearing 2 with 60% marks in commerce?
27th April 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Does any facility given by punjabi uni in btech field to a sports person with grafation ?
1st June 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in punjabi university patiala for b.a with english literature
27th May 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCRDURE TO GET ADMISSION FOR bsc non medical
9th June 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of entrance exam for m tech<ece> in punjabi university,patiala campus in 2015??
15th April 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the date of admission in pu ,patiala?what is procedure?
1st May 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I can take admission in mechanical engineering in Punjabi university Patiala for general student ?
What is the procedure
25th March 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How we take admission in Bsc medical ?what is the procedure for this? Admission is based on the merit list entrance
11th July 2017, 05:03 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Punjab university conducts their own entrance exam for giving admission to the students. The eligibility requirements are as follows.

The candidate should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education in science stream with 45% from any recognized board. There is 5% relaxation for the candidate of SC/ ST and PwD.

The admission are given based on the entrance exam merit list only.
For applying to the exam you need to fill the application form which is available in their official website. If you clear the entrance exam and should be in the merit list of the exam because based on the merit list only the admission will be given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?