13th May 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in West Bengal National University of Juridicial Science?

i want to take admission in west bengal national university of juridical science but i have not appear for clat entrance exam 2013 an n i want to get admnission this year.I have completed 12th from cbse board

Related Questions:
  1. want to know fees structure and books recommended for CLAT?
  2. Last 20 years papers of National Law School of India University Bangalore, NALSAR universities of Law Hyderabad, National Law Institute University Bhopal and West Bengal university of Juridicial Sciences Kolkata?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available? -- [New]
  6. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  7. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  8. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  9. Can I get any NLU after scoring 80 marks in CLAT? I had a domicile of Chhattisgarh
  10. Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?
  11. Top 10 colleges for MCA full time course in Kolkata?
  12. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  13. Which college can I get in counseling after scoring 2674 rank in JECA?
  14. Can I apply for M.Sc Bio-medical in Genetics pursuing B.Sc in Physics?
  15. List of government college for biotechnology in Kolkata?
  16. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  17. Which are the top 10 colleges under WBUT?
  18. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
16th June 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in West Bengal National University of Juridicial Science?

what is the eligibility criteria to entry BESU universityin mininn after having diploma degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?