17th May 2011, 10:46 AM
sumaan

Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?

sir, iam the student of B.sc in Biochemistry(H) from Burdwan university,West Bengal, i wants to do B.tech course in biochemical engineering from west bengal.is that posible? if yes thwn where and how?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  3. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  4. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  5. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation? -- [New]
  6. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  7. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  8. List of best MCA colleges or universities in West Bengal?
  9. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  10. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  11. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  12. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  13. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  14. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  15. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  16. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  17. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure?
  18. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
17th May 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?

i want to know gud colleges 4r bio chemical????... n courses???
16th August 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?

i want to know good colleges in bio chemical engineering in west bengal????????????????????
16th August 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, iam just passed h.s exam in 2012 ,west bengal, i wants to do B.tech course in biochemical engineering from west bengal.is that posible? if yes thwn where and how?[/QUOTE]
16th August 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?

sir/mam, iam just passed h.s exam in 2012 ,west bengal, i wants to do B.tech course in biochemical engineering from west bengal.is that posible? if yes thwn where and how?[/QUOTE]
9th June 2013, 09:16 PM
sushildhaker

You are already pursuing graduation so you will get over aged if you pursue B.tech /BE in biochemical engineering.You can pursue this degree from any college which is recognized by any university.College in West Bengal which are offering this course are-

Indian institute of technology,Kharagpur
Kharagpur -721317,West Bengal
Phone-+91 3222 282248

Suri Vidyasagar college,affiliated to Burdwan university,
Suri dist Birdhum,
Pin-721101
Phone-91 3462255504.

Rabindra Mahavidyalaya,affiliated to Burdwan university,
Champadunga Dist Hooghly,Pin -712 401

Kulti college,Affiliated to Burdwan university,
Kulti Dist Burdwan,
Pin-713343
Phone-91 253 1900

University of Calcutta,Kolkata- Established in 1857 .It is the oldest university in India among the modern universities ,NAAC accredited five star to it.

St. Xavier's college,Kolkata- Established in 1860 by Catholic minority.Now it is one of the reputed college which are affiliated to Calcutta university.

Jadavpur university,Kolkata-Established in 1955 ,it is one of the reputed university in India.It is well known for It's research work .Top students from WBJEE get admission in this university which is really a tough task to get admission.Those who get admission here fulfill their dream here.

Institute of Genetic medicine and genomic science,Kolkata -Established in 2003 to promote research work in genetic science.It is affiliated to West Bengal university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?