15th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?

Hi
I cleared JNU combined entrance test for admission into M Tech Biotechnology. Which university is better for admission, Anna University or west Bengal university of technology. Please reply soon.
Thanking you

Prashant Bajpai

Related Questions:
  1. Which university is better between Anna University and West Bengal University?
  2. Which Colleges for Msc in physics in Mumbai?
  3. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  4. What is the rank required for JIS college of engineering under WBUT?
  5. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  6. Can I pursue M.Sc(Computer Science) in Calcutta University or West Bengal University of Technology after completion of B.Sc(Hardware Networking) pursuing in Punjab Technical University?
  7. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  8. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  9. Which college can I do M.Tech computer science part time from? I have completed B.E in IT with 56%
  10. How to achieve good marks in 12th standard?
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech (Biotech) course as a part time in India?
  12. Permanent address holder of West Bengal who is living outside West Bengal can get admission in Jadavpur University through WBJEE 2016? -- [New]
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 485 in JELET and 73 marks in branch?
  14. Which are the best colleges on the basis of 12th merit?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  17. How to do M.Tech in distance education after completing B.Tech
  18. Which college will I get after scoring 32.33 marks in GATE?
31st October 2011, 10:32 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?

AS anna university is older and better for this particular course that is m.tech in biotechnology compared to west bengal university of technology, i would suggest you to choose anna university.
4th December 2011, 11:37 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?

Anna university is best.

Reason

1. 70% placement

2. Government engineering college

3. It has 12 rank in all over india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?