1st September 2019, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How to verify whether certificate received from Punjab Technical University is original or not?

I have completed my B.Sc (IT) degree in 2006 from Punjab Technical University. How can I verify the originality of my certificates? I din't found anything on PTU's website where I can verify my certificate. Can anybody please help me in this regard?

15th June 2023, 08:53 AM
eduking

Default Re: How to verify whether certificate received from Punjab Technical University is original or not?

If your results are announced on the official website of the Punjab Technical University, then surely your certificate will be original. The roll number you have got can be used to check your result on the website which itself proves that you have got a valid qualification.

The certificates have a university seal and stamp of the concerned authority. The mark sheets are signed by the concerned college Principal. Hence, if everything is fine then no need to worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?