1st September 2019, 11:20 PM
Shoudiptaa Mitra

How to tackle the situation of failing again and again in Diploma course?

Sir/Madam, I am Shounak Mitra, was failed in diploma 1st semester for not having sufficient attendance. But then I started a new journey to my course and then this time I have sufficient attendance and I also clear my supplies and my exam was also very good both external and internal. But the result is also fail. I don't want to lack my 1 year more. College don't want to take the responsibility. What can I do now?

15th June 2023, 08:48 AM
eduking

Default Re: How to tackle the situation of failing again and again in Diploma course?

If you are not comfortable studying the course you can choose some other option. You have already given 2 years to the course and now if you try you have to complete the course in the next few years because 2 years are already gone.

Hence, it will be better to opt for a course that suits you so that you don't waste your time on a diploma course which is already ruined. You can opt for any ITI diploma to gain some practical skills or you can go for some other course of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?